When you need plumbing work done in your home, you want to know you can count on the plumbing company you hire. Flow Pro Plumbing was named Best of Houzz for 2018! Our contractors are all licensed and insured, and wear uniforms and boot covers, so you can clearly identify them (and not worry about dirty floors)!
Call Flow Pro Plumbing today for any of the following services:
- Whole home repiping
- Hot water heater repair and replacement
- Clogged drain repair
- Garbage disposal repair and installation
- Burst pipe repair
- Gas line repair and installation
- And more!
Own a business? Call Flow Pro Plumbing to speak to a commercial plumbing contractor today about plumbing repairs in your industrial building!
Head to our coupons page now for great deals on all our residential plumbing services!
What Are Some Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters?
The reasons to switch to a tankless water heater are many. If you are on the fence about installing a new hot water heater, call Flow Pro Plumbing, and ask about our tankless water heater services, including installations and repairs!
Here are some of the advantages tankless water heaters have over traditional units:
- On average, tankless water heaters can last up to twice as long as traditional ones (as long as 20 years, if properly maintained)
- With no bulky tank, they save a ton of space.
- With a tankless unit, there’s no wait time for hot water!
- Tankless water heaters are more energy-efficient than traditional units because they don’t need to heat a full tank of water, only to waste it if the water isn’t used before it gets cold again.
- Tankless units operate only operate when hot water is needed, putting less wear and tear on the unit. Conventional water heaters are continuously running, which can quickly diminish the strength of the core elements and storage tank.
Why Should You Have Your Drains Professionally Cleaned?
It is proven that regular and timely drain cleanings can help your entire pipe system last longer, while also preventing major plumbing problems and emergencies. But how do you know if your drains need a good, professional drain cleaning service?
Call Flow Pro Plumbing for professional drain cleaning services if you experience:
- Recurring clogs
- Multiple drains that are clogged at one time
- A foul odor coming from your drains
- Slow drains
- Flooding in your basement or around your floor drain
Visit our reviews page to hear what people all across Antioch are saying about Flow Pro Plumbing!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription