Are you considering remodeling one or more bathrooms in your home? Do you just need a good bathroom plumber to fix a clogged bathroom sink? The experts at Flow Pro Plumbing can help you with everything from bathroom sink repair to shower replacement, from bathtub installation to shower repair.
Call Flow Pro Plumbing to speak with an experienced contractor about the best bathroom remodel Brentwood has to offer!
Bathroom remodeling can get pricey. Visit our coupons page to save on your bathroom renovations!
What Kinds of Things Need to Be Taken Into Account?
When you begin any kind of remodeling project, certain things should be taken into account. For example, plumbing issues such as:
- If there are any fractures or other obstructions in your piping system, some of the pipes may need to be rerouted.
- If a leak is detected at any point, your contractor will determine the best choice of action to correct it.
- If pipe rerouting is necessary, there are more issues that need to be addressed, such as the slope of your bathroom.
- If a simple pinhole leak is detected, there may be a need for pipeline spot repair. In more extreme cases, your entire piping system may need to be replaced. In this case, Flow Pro Plumbing can also provide the repiping service.
Local plumbing codes also need to be considered and complied with. In most places, the codes include, for example, that plumbing should never be exposed. Your knowledgeable shower contractor should go over the codes in your specific area with you and explain the local codes, along with any issues you may have in your plumbing system, to you.
Head to our reviews page now to see why we’re the best bathroom remodeling contractors around!
Why Should You Replace Your Shower or Tub?
There are several reasons you may want or need to replace your shower. The most common reason is purely aesthetic, to update the look of your bathroom. You may also consider bathtub replacement or shower installation for any of the following reasons:
- You have an elderly family member who requires easier access to the shower
- Your current tub or shower has visible surface damage
- You’ve had several issues with leaks from the same shower or tub
- There are substantial limescale stains in and around the faucets and drains of the tub
- Your tub is cracked