Are you looking for residential plumbing services, or perhaps a commercial plumbing contractor, in Oakley, CA? Do you need a hot water tank replacement, whole home repiping or some other plumbing service as soon as possible? If so, then Flow Pro Plumbing is just the company for you! We offer a range of plumbing services provided by experienced, well-trained plumbing professionals!
Our services include
- Drain cleaning services
- Clogged drain repair
- Tankless water heater services
- Hot water heater repair
- Gas line repair and installation
- Burst pipe repair
- Garbage disposal repair and installation
- And more!
Give us a call with your plumbing concerns any day of the year- even on weekends and holidays!
Check out our reviews page to see what your friends and neighbors think about our services!
What Are the Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning?
Having your drains regularly cleaned by one of Flow Pro Plumbing’s professional plumbing contractors will help you keep your drains and pipes in the best condition for as long as possible. If it has been more than a year since the last time you’ve had any professional drain cleaning services in your home, give us a call today to schedule a drain cleaning appointment!
Here are some benefits you can expect to see if you keep up with regular drain cleanings:
- No more stubborn clogs that won’t seem to go away
- No more slow drains
- Lower risk of having a plumbing emergency
- Fewer odors coming from your drain
- Your plumbing contractor may be able to spot other plumbing issues like leaky pipes, or improperly graded or ventilated drains before they become serious problems.
Has the Time Come to Replace Your Water Heater?
Water heaters can last anywhere from ten to twenty years, depending on the type of unit and how well it's been taken care of. Tankless water heaters, for example, tend to last about 5-10 years longer than traditional units, but even traditional water heaters that are regularly cleaned and well maintained can reach a lifespan of 20 years.
Here are some signs it may be time to replace your hot water heater:
- It doesn’t heat water as efficiently as it once did
- It leaks
- The tank shows signs of corrosion, like rust
- The tank is cracked
- The unit is unable to drain water through the drain valve.
- Your drinking water has a rusty color to it
- Your water just isn't getting hot enough
Visit our coupons page now to find savings on all our Oakley area services!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription