Flow Pro Plumbing currently offers all of the following plumbing services in Pittsburg:
- Burst Pipe repair
- Drain Cleaning services and clogged drain repair
- Whole home repiping
- Hot water heater repair
- Tankless water heater services
- Hot water tank replacement
- Gas line repair and installation
- Garbage disposal repair and installation
- And more!
If you live in Pittsburg, CA and are in search of any of the above services, or some other residential or commercial plumbing service, call Flow Pro Plumbing today! If it doesn’t flow, call the pro!
Read reviews from our satisfied customers all over Pittsburg!
What Does the Water Heater Maintenance Process Look Like?
To begin with, your plumbing contractor will drain the water basin and remove any sediment buildup, which can create a wide range of issues if not done on a regular basis. Next, the contractor will inspect the inside and outside of your water heater for any hairline cracks or other signs of aging that could result in more extreme problems later down the line. They will also check for cracks in any of the hoses. Your plumber will then inspect the filters and, if need be, replace them. A series of other tests and checks will be performed to ensure that the unit is operating and maximum efficiency.
Call Flow Pro Plumbing today to speak with one of our expert plumbing contractors about water heater services.
Why Should You Have Copper Pipes Installed in Your Home?
At Flow Pro Plumbing, one of our top services is whole home water repipe. With so many options for pipe materials, how can you decide which one is the best option for your home and system? One of the most popular materials for piping is copper.
Copper pipes are often preferred because they
- Are lightweight and recyclable.
- Are permitted by almost every plumbing code across the country.
- Can be installed without using any dangerous chemicals.
- Resist corrosion, like rust or limescale buildup.
- Hold up even in cold weather.
- Can be used for both cold and hot water lines.
- Can be used for drain (also known as waste, or vent) lines.
- Last longer than most other pipes.
Take a look at our coupons to save on our residential plumbing services!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription