Brentwood Gas Leak Detection
Keeping Homes in Contra Costa County Safe
Gas leaks may be the most devastating plumbing emergency you can face. Natural gas leaks can cause health complications like headaches, vomiting, and prolonged inhalation of natural gas can even cause death.
If you suspect a gas leak in your home, don’t wait to call a gas line contractor, like the ones at Flow Pro Plumbing! Our contractors are ready to help you locate and identify where the gas leak is coming from to help you better understand how to proceed.
We are dedicated to you and your family’s safety. Call us today at (925) 436-1717 to schedule your same-day gas leak detection service.
What Are the Signs of a Gas Leak in Your Home?
Knowing the signs that you may have a gas leak can save you from a potentially catastrophic situation.
If you fear a natural gas leak in your home, be on the lookout for the following signs:
- Damaged Connections to gas-powered appliances like stove or furnace
- Gas-powered appliances not running as efficiently as usual
- Water or dirt entering the air near the gas source
- Excess condensation on windows
- Vegetation that is dying or already dead in your yard
- Unpleasant odor resembling that of sulfur or rotten eggs
- Hissing or roaring sound near gas pipes
- Unexplained health symptoms such as dizziness, headaches, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, fainting, etc.
What Should You Do in the Event of a Gas Leak?
In the event that you have a gas leak in your home, what should you do? The priority is making sure that you and your loved ones all get out of the house safely, without triggering a reaction, so that you can call for help.
If it is clear you have a gas leak, follow these steps:
- Open doors and windows to allow some of the gas to escape and air out the house.
- Do not flip any switches on or off.
- Do not operate any electronics- including cell phones- while in the house.
- Do not ignite any flames. Due to the gas in the air, any sort of combustion could cause a major explosion
- Evacuate the property.
- Do not start your car.
- Once you are safely away from your property, call your gas company and have the gas shut off.
- Call Flow Pro Plumbing for gas leak detection service.
Gas leaks are serious issues that should be addressed immediately. If you suspect a gas leak in your home, call Brentwood’s most trusted gas leak detection company, Flow Pro Plumbing, at (925) 436-1717
Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed
Tailored & Personalized Long-Term Solutions
Professional & Honest Recommendations
Accurate Inspection & Diagnosis