Brentwood Kitchen Plumbing Services
Kitchen sink installation & Garbage disposal repair in Brentwood
Flow Pro Plumbing has highly trained and experienced kitchen plumbing contractors on hand, ready to tackle everything from a clogged kitchen sink repair to garbage disposal installation services, to fixture replacement. We work diligently to ensure you receive the personalized and affordable kitchen plumbing services your home deserves. Our team offers these services to homes in Brentwood and throughout Contra Costa County.
Call Flow Pro Plumbing today at (925) 436-1717 for a Brentwood garbage disposal repair and kitchen sink installation services!
Our Brentwood garbage disposal repair technicians can solve Your Problem
Our Brentwood garbage disposal repair technicians have seen every kind of problem, from the most common to the most disastrous, so we have the experience and knowledge to help you with anything your garbage disposal is throwing at you.
Some common garbage disposal problems include:
- CLOGS - If the clog is severe, a contractor may need to disassemble the disposal to get it out
- NOISE - A noisy disposal usually means that there is a hard plastic or metal piece in the disposal. This can be fixed by tightening any loose parts in the disposal.
- LEAKS - Leaking garbage disposals are usually a sign of a loose screw or gasket. Usually, tightening the components should do the trick, but in some cases, more services may be required.
- JAMS - Things like fibrous vegetables and kitchen utensils can fall into your disposal and cause it to jam. This can be fixed by loosening the disposal and manually removing the masher plate.
- POWER LOSS - If your garbage disposal loses power, it could be due to a faulty connection. A plumber will need to inspect the disposal and determine the appropriate course of action.
If your garbage disposal is beyond repair, Flow Pro Plumbing may suggest garbage disposal replacement. We will help you choose the right make and model to fit your needs and budget.
When Should You Replace Your Faucet?
Flow Pro Plumbing offers faucet repair, but how do you know if it’s time for a faucet replacement?
3 signs you need faucet replacement include:
- There is excessive limescale buildup inside the faucet
- Your faucet is beyond the point of needing leaky faucet repair
- Parts of the faucet need to be replaced that cost as much or more than a new faucet installation.
Call Flow Pro Plumbing today at (925) 436-1717 for garbage disposal and kitchen plumbing services in Brentwood!