Whether you’re in need of tankless water heater repair, or you’re looking to install a tankless water heater for the first time, the professionals at Flow Pro Plumbing have what you need! Our team of knowledgeable water heater technicians is ready and able to help you with your tankless water heater replacement, installation, or repairs today! Give us a call to speak to someone and reap the benefits of hot water on demand!
To save big on your next tankless water heater service, visit our coupons and specials!
Why Choose a Tankless Water Heater Over a Traditional One?
If you're in the market for a new water heater and are considering installing a tankless unit, you're not alone. Many homeowners are now making the switch to a tankless, or on-demand water heater.
Here are some of the advantages that make tankless water heaters the best way to heat water in your home:
- Tankless water heaters are more energy efficient than traditional units, saving you money on your monthly utility bill!
- Tankless units also take up far less space than a traditional water heater would since there's no big, bulky water tank.
- Because they only run when needed, and not all the time like traditional units due, tankless water heaters are safer to operate.
- Tankless water heater installation is sometimes referred to as “instant hot water installation” because tankless units heat water almost immediately! No more waiting for the entire tank to heat up!
- On average, a tankless water heater can last 5 to 10 years longer than a traditional water heater!
Want to know what our customers think about our tankless water heater services? Check out our customer reviews now!
Are Tankless Units Better for Smaller or Larger Homes?
Tankless water heaters are an ideal choice for homes of every size, though some larger homes and properties may require the installation of a second unit. This is important to keep in mind, as product overload is possible in tankless units that are subjected to heavy use due to being improperly sized.
Tankless water heater installation may also require some extensive piping, as well as a knowledge of venting and electrical work, so it should always be done by a professional. If you're ready to upgrade to an on-demand water heater, call Flow Pro Plumbing to speak with a highly qualified technician today!