If you live in the Bay Point area and are looking for steadfast, dependable plumbing contractors, you'll find them at Flow Pro Plumbing! Voted "Best of Houzz" for 2018, Flow Pro Plumbing takes pride in providing the best service with the best customer service. We're so confident in our ability to fix your plumbing problems that all our services are backed by a satisfaction guarantee!
So what are you waiting for?! Give us a call today to ask about any of the following services:
- Burst pipe repair
- Gas line repair and installation
- Clogged drain repair and other drain cleaning services
- Garbage disposal repair and installation
- Hot water tank replacement and tankless water heater services
- And more!
Own a business or commercial location? Ask about our commercial plumbing and water heater services!
When Should You Consider Whole Home Repiping Service?
Usually, if you have a small water leak in your home, it can be easily fixed with epoxy, or by replacing a small section of pipe. In more extreme cases, however, your plumbing contractor may recommend a whole house repipe.
You may need repiping service if:
- Your piping system has sustained damage due to environmental factors.
- Your pipes have been corroded due to limescale or rust.
- There are several leaks happening at different points throughout your pipe system.
- Your piping system is old and is starting to fail.
- You notice a decrease in water pressure throughout your home.
- The water that comes out of your fixtures has an unusual, rusty color and taste.
- Your pipes continuously have some kind of repair issue.
Do You Need to Replace Your Water Heater?
Is your water heater more than 10 years old? Does it no longer heat water efficiently, or at all for that matter? Is your water heater tank cracked, leaking, or showing signs of corrosion like rust? Have you noticed a faint rust-like color or smell in your water? Is the unit unable to drain water through the drain valve?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, chances are it’s time to replace your water heater. Some of the above issues, however, may be signs of smaller issues that can be fixed with water heater repair service. Call Flow Pro Plumbing to speak with a contractor about your specific water heater needs.
Check out our reviews page to read real customers’ comments about our services!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription