Flow Pro Plumbing has highly trained and experienced kitchen plumbing contractors on hand, ready to tackle everything from a clogged kitchen sink repair to garbage disposal installation services, to fixture replacement.
Call Flow Pro Plumbing today for a Brentwood garbage disposal repair and kitchen sink installation company!
For great deals on your kitchen plumbing service, head to our coupons page now!
How Can a Professional Solve Your Garbage Disposal Problems?
At Flow Pro Plumbing, we’ve seen every kind of garbage disposal problem, from the most common to the most disastrous, so we have the experience and knowledge to help you with anything your garbage disposal is throwing at you.
Here are some common garbage disposal problems, and what our plumbing contractors can do to help:
- Clogs - If the clog is severe, a contractor may need to disassemble the disposal to get it out
- Noise - A noisy disposal usually means that there is a hard plastic or metal piece in the disposal. This can be fixed by tightening any loose parts in the disposal.
- Leaks - Leaking garbage disposals are usually a sign of a loose screw or gasket. Usually, tightening the components should do the trick, but in some cases, more services may be required.
- Jams - Things like fibrous vegetables and kitchen utensils can fall into your disposal and cause it to jam. This can be fixed by loosening the disposal and manually removing the masher plate.
- Power loss - If your garbage disposal loses power, it could be due to a faulty connection. A plumber will need to inspect the disposal and determine the appropriate course of action.
If your garbage disposal is beyond repair, Flow Pro Plumbing may suggest garbage disposal replacement.
Want to know what our customers have to say? Visit our reviews page now to find out!
When Should You Replace Your Faucet?
Flow Pro Plumbing offers faucet repair, but how do you know if it’s time for a faucet replacement? Look for the following signs that it’s time to replace your existing kitchen sink faucet:
- There is excessive limescale buildup inside the faucet
- Your faucet is beyond the point of needing leaky faucet repair
- Parts of the faucet need to be replaced that cost as much or more than a new faucet installation.
If you need a new faucet or fixture installation in your kitchen, call Flow Pro Plumbing today!